1. Job description
- Provide assistance to library students on-site
- Assist Reading Mentor as requested
- Organize various assessment tests for assigned students
- Be in charge of compiling all types of reports for assigned students
- Communicate with parents of assigned students
- Take part in developing and organizing activities for the library
2. Job requirements
- Bachelor Degree
- English Proficiency Certificate: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of Teaching assistant is preferred.
- IT: Efficient exposure to MS Office, Google Suite, mobile & tablet application.
- Love for reading & books, resourcefulness, determination, sense of responsibility, love for children, interest in learning, teamwork, communication, critical thinking, adaptability, etc.
- Other requirements: Committed to work in the evenings and on the weekends
Tentative working hours (43 hours/ week)
- Salary: 8,000,000 – 12,000,000 VND/ month (gross)
- Health & social insurance
- Bao Minh insurance
- Regular training by Head Quarters-sent experts
- Annual leave
- Company trip
- Year-end party
Location: 4th and 5th Floor, Sao Mai Building, No.19 Le Van Luong Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi
APPLY NOW: email@example.com.
Please have your CV (in English) and your English Proficient Certificate (if any) attached.
Hotline: 090 921 7659