- - Take shuttle bus to pick up students
- - Print out homework worksheets and weekly quizzes
- - Help students in assigned class as a homeroom teacher
- - Join gym classes and support gym teacher, take kids to the library, and go on a field trip with students
- - Support Native Teacher in class
- - Prepare teaching materials such as stationaries, materials for arts, cooking, and science projects.
- - Help students have lunch
- - Write reports to parents in Kidsnote.
- - Other tasks given by the head teacher
- - Help children with their daily needs
- - Attend weekly meetings
- - Write monthly Reports in English for all the students in class
- - Photo update for parents
- - Decorating classes throughout the semester.
- - Observe and inform students‘ behavior to manager.
- - Write Daily, weekly and Monthly report
- - Other tasks assigned by managers.
- - BA in English or Teaching English from Universities or College with good pronunciation
- - Love children and can take care of children
- - Passion about education, especially educating kid; Patient, diligent and creative
- - Working time: 8:00 - 17:40 Monday- Friday.
Salary: 6,000,000 - 8,000,000 + welfare according to Company Policy
- - Full package of insurances: HI, SI, UI , 24/7 health & accident insurance.
- - 13th bonus salary upon Company business operation
- - Company trip, Year-end party
- - Atractive welfare package: annual leave, bonus, parties, team building, year end party etc..
- - Tuition fee discount
- - Baby box
- - Training opportunities
- - Working for a dynamic, fast – growing, elite environment/industry
- - Trained by international educators
- - International environment
APPLY NOW: Please send your resume to email@example.com
Hotline: 090 921 7659