1. Job description
- Greet library members and guests
- Check in & check out books
- Arrange books and keep bookshelves tidy
- Compile book borrow report
- Assist with other administrative tasks as requested (attendance check, building management contact, inventory, managing cleaning and security service, etc)
2. Job requirements
- University students
- English Proficiency Certificate: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent.
- Teaching assistant, customer service experience is preferred.
- Experience working with children under the age of 5 is preferred.
- Love for children, resourcefulness, determination, sense of responsibility, etc.
- Committed to work in the evening and on the weekend
- Tentative working hours
- Full time: 44 hours / week. Part time: Around 30 hours / week
3. Benefits (only for full time)
- Salary range:
- Full time 5,000,000 – 7,000,000 VND/month
- Part time: 35,000 VND / hour
- Health & social insurance
- Bao Minh insurance
- Regular training by Head Quarters-sent experts
- Annual leave
- Company trip, year-end party
- Other benefits as company policies