1. Job description
- Research and understand STEP UP curriculum and provided lesson plans.
- Teach assigned STEP UP classes.
- Maintain high quality of teaching.
- Cooperate with Homeroom Learning Coordinator to maintain teaching quality.
- Complete administrative tasks related to student learning result & parent communication.
- Students: 4-12 years old (abt. 12 std./class).
2. Job requirements
- Bachelor Degree
- To have a native level of English language proficiency.
- English teaching qualifications: TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA, etc: A reputable and recognised qualification.
- Teaching experience: from 1 year at international schools/ english centers.
- Teachers commit to work from at least 1 year
- Skills & qualities: Interest in student growth; Dedicated, detailed-oriented & flexible
- Committed to work in the evening and on the weekend
- Tentative working hours:
- Full-time guaranteed: at least 60 hours/ month
- Weekdays: 6-8PM. (Tue/Thu, Wed/Fri), OR/AND
- Weekends : 9-11AM, 2-4 PM, 4-6 PM.
- Part-time teachers: choose among schedules mentioned above.
- Monthly salary (Rate: 500k-550k/hr)
- Health & social insurance
- Bao Minh insurance
- Regular training by Head Quarters-sent experts
- Annual leave
- Company trip, Year-end party
- Work permit, resident card/visa are granted.
- Other benefits, bonus is according to POLY policy for teachers.
📍 Location: 4th and 5th Floor, Sao Mai Building, No.19 Le Van Luong Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi
***Please have your CV (with a recent photo), degree, certificates and visa attached.