I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- - Recruiting in line with request timing. Candidates with recruitment experience at English centers, expat recruitment experience are preferred.
- - Screening CVs, phone interview, organize interview and recruitment according to recruitment processes.
- - Implementing effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- - Taking care of recruitment channels and recruitment network and responsible for the content of recruitment page.
- - Connecting to candidates through various recruitment channels such as head hunting, networking etc.,
- - Keen on expanding the new sources to get more qualified candidates
- - Analyzing and making recruitment report.
- - Proposing effective recruitment solutions. Analyze Local Labor Market, Prepare Sourcing strategy and Recruitment plan.
- - Building up the talent pool of company.
- - Employer Branding Initiatives
- - Employer Branding: Plan, Conduct, and Participate in Mega Events and Job Fairs. Mass Media advertisement.
2. Work permit/ visa for foreigners
- Take responsible for working with concerned parties to apply or renew work permit, residence card and business visa for expats.
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- - Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Recruitment or Headhunting, prefer candidate who have experience working in education, english centers.
- - Drive for results
- - Good english communication skills.
- - Well versed with MS office, Recruitment Tools and Social Media
- - Understand well of labor market
- - Very self- confident, precise and well organized person
- - Ability to work under high pressure with positive attitude
- - Working time: 8:30 – 18:20 Mon- Fri
III. SALARY AND BENEFITS
- - Competitive salary in line with experience and capability
- - Attractive welfare package: annual leave, bonus, parties, team building, year end party etc..
- - Social insurance, 24/7 health & accident insurance.
- - Tuition fee discount
- - Baby box
- - Training opportunities
- - Working for a dynamic, fast – growing, elite environment/industry
WORK LOCATION: FLC Tower - 265 Cau Giay, Hanoi.
APPLY NOW: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: 090 921 7659